The West Palm Beach GreenMarket was voted the best farmers market in America according to the USA Today Readers Choice Awards.
Held 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. every Saturday from October through April at 101 South Clematis Street (next to the Intracoastal Waterway), the West Palm Beach GreenMarket features more than 90 vendors offering the freshest Palm Beach County organic produce, baked goods, herbs, teas, flowers and crafts.
“This recognition has me reflecting on what makes this market so special,” West Palm Beach Mayor Keith James said. “I believe the vendors, vista and venue, and, of course, the great team behind it all helped us reach this victory. I’d like to thank our community, who for years has come out every week to support our local economy.”
Top 10 Farmers Markets by USA Today
1) West Palm Beach GreenMarket
2) Green Dragon Farmer’s Market, Ephrata, Pennsylvania
3) Collingswood Farmers’ Market, Collingswood, New Jersey
4) Peachtree Road Farmers Market, Atlanta
5) Pearl Farmers Market, San Antonio
6) Santa Fe Farmers’ Market, Santa Fe, New Mexico
7) Santa Monica Farmers Market, Santa Monica, California
8) Ballard Farmers Market, Seattle
9) Coastal Alabama Farmers & Fishermens Market, Foley, Alabama
10) Chattanooga Market, Chattanooga, Tennessee
The Official Guide to West Palm Beach, Florida!