Holiday in Paradise 2023 West Palm Beach
December 1, 2023 - December 31, 2023
The City of West Palm Beach is preparing to say ‘ahoy’ to another season of Holiday in Paradise Presented by FPL. At the center of the month-long celebration are Sandi, the world’s only 700-ton holiday sand tree, and Ferris – Powered by Land Rover Palm Beach.
The annual celebration features tons of free entertainment, 100 tons of other sand sculptures, nightly music and light shows, and daily things to see and do. This year’s extravaganza will “Treasure West Palm Beach” and feature a pirate theme. In celebration, the City is adding a new element – Paradise Island Presented by Dunkin’. The addition is a 50-ton sandbox with holiday- and pirate-themed activities. Sandi, Ferris, and all activities will debut on the Great Lawn (100 N. Clematis St.) on Thursday, Nov. 30, from 6 – 10 p.m.
Sandi fans should save the date for the following special events:
- Clematis by Night Holiday Tree Lighting | Thursday, Nov. 30, from 6 – 10 p.m. | FREE on the Great Lawn
The celebration will feature music by The Music Machine on the NewDay USA Stage and include FREE and special entertainment, including fun-loving pirates, strolling entertainment, photos with Santa, and much more. A holiday shopping bazaar will take place in the Lake Pavilion. Of note: music, activities, and the bazaar take place until 9 p.m.; Sandi shows and rides on Ferris take place until 10 p.m.
- Screen on the Green | Friday, Dec. 8 from 6:30 – 10 p.m. | Holiday-themed double feature | FREE on the Great Lawn > Muppet Treasure Island (G) & Muppet Christmas Carol (G)
- Soul in the City Jazz Experience – Guitarist and Producer Adam Hawley | Wednesday, Dec. 13, from 7 – 9 p.m. | Lake Pavilion (101 S. Flagler Drive) | $25 – $31.25 per person
Soul in the City Jazz Experience is an intimate and unforgettable jazz experience overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway. Drinks are available for purchase.
- Sandi and Santa’s Annual Pancake Breakfast | Saturday, Dec. 16 | Seatings will be available on the hour from 9 – 11 a.m. | Tickets will soon be available at wpb.org/events. Tickets are $17 per person, plus taxes and fees. The event includes private access to Santa and Mrs. Claus, the only daytime ride on Ferris, and a splash of pirates and mermaids.
- Sunday on the Waterfront featuring the Aloha Islanders Tropical Holiday Spectacular| Sunday, Dec. 17 from 4 – 7 p.m. | FREE on the Great Lawn
- New Year’s Eve | Sunday, Dec. 31 from 6 p.m. – midnight | Ring in the New Year in style with Sandi, Ferris, and friends with extra music and light shows.
All events are subject to change. Attendees should check the City’s website, wpb.org/events, to confirm the most up-to-date information.