Caregiver Education Evenings, Gulfstream Goodwill Industries
September 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Gulfstream Goodwill Industries Caregiver Education Evenings > Thursday, September 28 at 6:00 p.m.
● WHO: Gulfstream Goodwill Industries (GGI) and guest speakers are Laura Cusak, Senior Victim Advocate and Caitlin Fehrs, Clinical Crime Victim Advocate, both with the Coalition for Independent Living Options.
- WHAT: Caregiver Education Evenings
- Caregiver Education Evenings are intended to raise awareness about GGI programs and resources available to the community and for caregivers, parents, guardians, group home providers and more to network and connect with each other.
- Refreshments will be served, and program staff will be onsite offering tours of the newly rebranded Capabilities Program and Print Shop. The program is currently accepting new referrals of adults with disabilities seeking a Day Program that focuses on employment, training, and life enrichment.
- Gulfstream Goodwill Industries (GGI) is the largest provider of health and human services in the five Florida counties it serves, owning and operating two Capabilities programs that offer centers for Adult Day Training and several micro-social enterprises to teach skills to adults with disabilities. Adult Day Training classes are comprised of special needs adults with GGI’s Capabilities program, ranging from ages as young as 22 to 65.
- WHEN: Thursday, September 28 – 6 to 7 p.m.
- WHERE: 1710 Tiffany Drive East, West Palm Beach, FL 3340
- WHY: Gulfstream Goodwill Industries (GGI) is a private, non-profit agency that has been serving Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River and Okeechobee Counties for over 50 years. GGI changes lives through employment, education, training and housing while assisting people with disabilities and other barriers to employment to become self-sufficient, working members of the South Florida community.
- COST: FREE
- Cannot attend in person? A virtual presentation is also available here.
- CONTACT: To register, email Lisa Mason at email@example.com.