Go Back   West Palm Beach Forums > Let's Get Started! > Questions, Reviews, Things to Do & West Palm Beach Chat

Old August 2nd, 2013, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Adult Soccer West Palm Beach

There is a great 7v7 soccer league in west palm beach. They play on Sunday mornings. They also have a coed 5v5 soccer league on Tuesday nights at Howard Park. the coed league is run thru the city of WPB. Here is their website www.wpbsoccer.com. Very good league and very well run. They also do pickup soccer inbetween seasons which is cool. Usually a very good turn out too. Friendly guys. If you're an a-hole they will boot you out which I find great. We all have jobs in the morning.
Old January 23rd, 2014, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Soccer teams for adults in West Palm Beach

This sounds like a great idea - thank you for sharing! I went to West Palm Beach Soccer's web site and really liked the fact that if you don't have a team, you can sign up as a free agent and they will find a team for you. I also like that all soccer games are played on Sundays between 10am and 1pm.
Old April 16th, 2014, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Default New Soccer Season StartingMay 18th Again, 7 v 7

The new season starts May 18th at Gaines Park in West Palm Beach. The league caters to all players, whether you are just starting the play the game or are a seasoned soccer pro.

Open to all Palm Beach County residents ages 21 and up, the league is run by people passionate about the game of soccer and in conjunction with the City of West Palm Beach Parks and Recreation department.

Games are played on Sundays on a half field with two 22 minute halves. The games take place between 10am and 1pm.

Cost of the league is $70 for an individual player and $600 (or $500 if you pay by cash or check) for a full team. Sponsorship opportunities are also available. Anyone who is interested in joining the league but does not have a team can do so by signing up as a “Free Agent”. The registration deadline for the league is May 12th at Midnight. For more information about the league or to register or sponsor a team, visit www.wpbsoccer.com.

WPB Soccer will also be doing a lunchtime pick up game Every Wednesdays at 12pm. The game will be at Gaines Park which is on PB Lakes and Australian. Please get there early so we can make teams. Please bring a white shirt and a blue shirt. Please be on time. $2 to play on Wednesday. This is a grass field so please wear cleats.
Old January 10th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Mike

Default Pickup soccer

I am visiting WPB for the month and am looking for adult soccer pickup games. Can someone tell me when and where are such games happening? The best way to respond is to my email at msch273@yahoo.com.
Thanks, Mike
Old August 7th, 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Adult soccer

Check out www.basl.com

They have coed and open 7v7 leagues in West Palm starting this month

Tags
adult soccer, soccer, wpb adult soccer